Our recommendation - get a preventive check-up four times a year!
At the Lindeman dental practice, we provide you with PTC to maintain your dental health.
"Brush your teeth twice a day!" You probably still recall these words from your childhood. Brushing your teeth is the basic prerequisite to prevent diseases of the teeth and periodontium from occurring or getting worse. But you can do so much more! For your children too - with a whole set of preventive measures that you can read about in our flyer:
- As part of the prophylactic check-up, we examine your teeth and gums for plaque and tartar formation. We take note of any mucosal and hard tooth tissue changes as well as carious injuries that may require treatment.
- In addition to providing professional tooth cleaning (PTC), we develop a...
- ...personal oral hygiene plan for you and show you what to pay attention to for your dental care at home - for example, if you have implants.
- We can only retain or restore your dental health over the long term with your proactive support. That is why we give you dental care tips that you are welcome to print out here.
- Our younger patients are given age-appropriate care with individual prophylaxis. This includes teaching them the correct brushing technique as well as sealing their permanent molars.
- Deep cleansing that goes beyond regular PTC is necessary if you have already suffered from inflamed gums. To stabilise your dental health after periodontal treatment, we are happy to remind you about your dental cleaning four times per year if you wish, in order to regularly remove the so-called 'biofilm' from your teeth.